This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
- Frequency range: 800 MHz – 2.7 GHz
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
- The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
- The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
- Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
492.00 лв.excl. VAT
590.40 лв.incl. VATCompare
|Frequency range:||800 MHz – 2.7 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 1 – 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic periodic antenna|
|Audio analysis:||Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with “Geiger-counter-effect”, switchable)|
|Signal rating:||Peak value|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 10 – 12 hours (depending on the operating mdoe)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.