GIGAHERTZ SOLUTIONS is a leading edge developer and producer of broadband EMF-/RF measurement technology. It has a wide range of products for measuring and shielding:
- High and Low Frequency meters
- Shielding products: paint, cannopies, fabrics.
- Demand switches
Technical Equipment and Meters
State-of-the-art measurement and testing technology for laboratory use as well as for the production reaching up to 30 GHz – from worldwide leading producers:
- For the high frequency: single and multiple signal source with frequency synthesizer for all relevant transmission protocols (GSM, UMTS, WIMAX, WLAN etc.), spectrum analysers, scalar analysers, and network analysers
- Antenna test station in accordance with the pan-European standards of the absolute method (“quasi free-space conditions”)
- For the low frequency: FFT-analyser, 100 MHz oscilloscope, 4 m² plate capacitor, Helmholtz-reels up to 400 kHz
- Fully automatic SMD component insertion machine with up to 5000 pieces per hour (ROHS compliant)
- …and of course anything you need concerning the hard- and software (simulation tools, etc.) as well as for the mechanical processing!
Shielding Paint CFA40 protects from RF incl. 5G
CFA40 is a carbon fiber reinforced, solvent and metal free high quality paint for indoors as well as outdoors. One single coating of this paint already offers a shielding efficiency of 99.98% against the adverse effects of high frequency radiation caused by cellphone towers, wireless LAN, etc. („HF-Electrosmog“).
Proceed directly to shielding paint CFA40
Its special composition with carbon fibres makes all the difference!
The significant advantage of our shielding paint CFA40 in comparison to other shielding paints is that it contains an innumerable amount of electrically conductive 3 mm carbon fibers, which ensure the surface connectivity essential for a safe grounding by reliably bridging any gaps or cracks in the surface. No further need for grounding tapes. Only ONE punctual connection to ground potential („building ground”) is needed for any connected surface.
Fabrics and curtains
The fabrics shown on this page have normal textile characteristics and can be applied in various ways as stores, curtains, room partitions, etc. The manifold material types and textures allow customer specific solutions, meaning you will be able to satisfy your need for protection against electromagnetic pollution without having to refrain from any comfort or your homely ambience.
The shielding effectiveness of all the fabrics offered on this page is certified by Prof. Pauli of the German Army University in Munich corresponding to the standards ASTM D4935-10 and/or IEEE-STD-299-2006. In addition, the shielding effectiveness is tested on a regular basis by the manufacturer himself, who has also done various washing tests with all fabrics, proving their favourable behaviour over time. Please use our special detergent for washing, if drying on the line is not possible use lowest heat for machine drying and – if necessary – ironing.
Please note that all fabrics, fleeces, and nettings are cut according to customer specifications, and are therefore excluded from return or revocation.
- Automatically protects from AC Electric Fields and “Dirty Power”
Often this proves to be the most effective and economical solution for mitigation of EMF pollution in private homes, especially sleeping areas, through electric or magnetic AC fields. Installed in the fuse box, the demand switch automatically interrupts mains, when you’ve switched off the last light or appliance within the successive wiring, and automatically turns it back on, when you swiitch on a light or appliance. Consequently EMF pollution from electric or magnetic LF-fields is safely avoided during the most important recreational time of the day – night’s sleep. This is typically the first choice mitigation of professional building biologists.